What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi prblem

arvirz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hav iPad 3
When I connected to wifi. In left top corner symbol be active
when I locked iPad ...and then If I don't use it for 5 mins means ... Wifi was automatically been disconnected
so I didn't receive my notification frm social networks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
arvirz said:
I hav iPad 3
When I connected to wifi. In left top corner symbol be active
when I locked iPad ...and then If I don't use it for 5 mins means ... Wifi was automatically been disconnected
so I didn't receive my notification frm social networks

That's not a problem, that's what's supposed to happen. Unless your iPad is plugged into the charger, wifi is automatically disconnected when the iPad goes to sleep.

OP
arvirz

arvirz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
That's not a problem, that's what's supposed to happen. Unless your iPad is plugged into the charger, wifi is automatically disconnected when the iPad goes to sleep.

Y it is happening due to tis my notification r delay in receiving

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to continue to receive your notifications when your iPad is asleep, you will have to keep it plugged into the charger. If you don't you won't receive any notifications.

cdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine does not disconnect. I receive my messages while my Ipad is asleep.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine scrolls everything by when I lift the smart cover and wake it up. My 4s, however, receives while sleeping, but different -phone should always stay updated.

Most reactions