What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wifi from cable network

Cees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have wireless internet by cable (TV) My laptops connect with wireless router and after I am connected to the router, I have set up my Broadband Connection. For this last I have to connect up by preset username & password. After this I have connection to the internet. My ipad2 can see the wireless router and contact including security password, but can not connect to the internet by connecting the Broadband Connection. Other wireless systems f.e. starbucks works fine, but at home I can not connect.

Qdiddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having same problem, iPad recognizes wifi signal but won't connect to home cable wifi, but works at other places just fine. I know the password is correct because it's working with laptops and other devices.

Someone please help with this if you can

Most reactions