What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi connection

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sir, I open my wifi out of my home I got one open wifi when I lick to connect suddenly demise sign apper what is that meant tks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Jaba... - your message is short and makes little sense to me; please provide the following information: 1) iPad model & iOS installed; 2) Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) & location (country is fine); 3) Kind of internet service being used (i.e. cable, DSL, or other); and 4) Modem & router setup? If not already done, power recycle (i.e. turn the modem & router off or pull their plugs, and then restart - modem first followed by router) - just for starters - we'll need the other information to help you further - good luck! Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of your questions were answered by jaba in other threads:
iPad 4, Wi-Fi only; iOS 7; usually prefers own (personal) Wi-Fi connection, but this time seems to have problems connecting to a public Wi-Fi (I can't figure out what the "demise sign" should be.)
:)

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
. . .(I can't figure out what the "demise sign" should be.)

I get visions of a skull and cross bone icon pulsing red and white, accompanied by evil "Muahh ha ha" laughter. I think it comes from some 80's or 90's hacker movie.

Other than that I can't figure out what is going on either, other than there is some kind of wi-fi connection problem. A screen shot of the 'demise sign' might help, if that's possible.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some of your questions were answered by jaba in other threads:
iPad 4, Wi-Fi only; iOS 7; usually prefers own (personal) Wi-Fi connection, but this time seems to have problems connecting to a public Wi-Fi (I can't figure out what the "demise sign" should be.)

The terrible minus sign in the awful red circle??

Is it possible a wrong page/action?

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks, u was right but issue arise due to public wifi. I lick to join but some demise sign arise I real can't define the sign becoz it's disappear suddenly. Tks. I again work on I personal connection.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tks, u was right but issue arise due to public wifi. I lick to join but some demise sign arise I real can't define the sign becoz it's disappear suddenly. Tks. I again work on I personal connection.
What does this sign look like? Can you post a screenshot, in case it appears again, or can you describe it a little more? Is there something written as well?

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What does this sign look like? Can you post a screenshot, in case it appears again, or can you describe it a little more? Is there something written as well?
No sir, becoz I did have when sign disappear when I click ok

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can U help me out in iTunes posted previous. I refresh my post if u have time then see tks

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts