What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi analyzer

Fletchi18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a great little app for my Droid phone called Wifi Analyzer. It allows me to see the signal strength of Wifi networks it can detect. Is there anything like that available for the iPad? I've looked on the marked but the only ones I could see have been apps that help you find free wifi hotspots.

We're adding a more robust wireless solution to our office and I'd like to have a few people testing out signal strength from various locations within our office.

OP
F

Fletchi18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bah! Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Too bad Apple exerts so much control over their store. Guess, sometimes that control is good, sometimes its bad.

codyppc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are jail broke there is an app called wifi analyzer. It's an iPhone app, but works very good.

Once jail broken, theres an app called retina pad that makes those iPhone apps look ally better when 2x is used. Another must have iPad app once jail broken

Hope this helps, Cody

Most reactions

Latest posts