What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone else ever notice that the wi-fi on ipad2 isn't ever perfectly connected? I can literally be sitting next to my wireless router and still only have about 90-95% connection. In contrast, when I have my pc or cell phone in the same location, I get full connection. I've read on iPF and other websites where the ipad2 has connectivity problems. Is there a remedy for this? My Internet connection is never really slow, and in the grand-scheme of things this isn't a big problem whatsoever, but I'm just curious what everyone else thinks! If there is an app on the app store or on cydia to counter this, please let me know!

Thanks!

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes - my signal has always shown some variability - in fact, this has been a topic of discussion for a while centering on the iPad2's antenna - check out this PC Mag Article from nearly a year ago (about the time I bought my iPad2) - some suggestions from Apple are given in the link.

Not much to do beyond those suggestions unless an external antenna/booster is available - for curiosity, google 'iPad 2 external antenna' - you'll get some interesting hits - not sure any of these devices will work that much better than the native iPad antenna?

Most reactions

Latest posts