What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why iPad Attracts So Many Buyers?

alisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPAD is not a computer in the traditional sense. This is a hybrid, something between a smartphone and a laptop. Although the user interface is very similar to the possibility of iPhone went well, and yet it can not be described as a personal computer in any way. It's just a little, but he's very, very well. It allows you to do your job and play games, but is currently operating system is invisible to the neighborhood.
Here are a few things the iPad is truly excellent at:
-It offers a superb browsing experience that's unlike anything you've come across.
-The iBooks store is fantastic and as an e-reader it makes Kindle look like a black and white toy.
-There are tons of applications and games that are customized solely for the iPad which allows you to get a lot of functionality and entertainment out of it.
-It's amazing for watching videos, viewing photos, reading comics, newspapers and displaying maps.
-The intuitive user interface is similar to the iPhone and the finger-based navigation makes it a pleasure to operate and interact with.
-It switches on and off in an instant and is amazingly fast.
-It has a superior battery life means you can use it heavily and not be afraid of it dying out on you after just a few hours.
-The audio and video playback is amazing.
-It's extremely portable, slim and lightweight – you may forget you are carrying it around in your bag!
-The display is gorgeous, doesn't cause any eye strain and it looks ultra-cool.
To summarize, the iPad is not a netbook or laptop substitute. However if your computing needs are light and all you want to do is browse the web, have an excellent multimedia experience, read eBooks, play games and run a few applications then the iPad is absolutely outstanding.
Do you know that you can get the free iPad? All you have to do is find the promotional websites online that offer free Apple iPad. To claim your iPad simply complete the offers as instructed. Once you fulfil the participation requirements, they will ship the incentive gift to you with free shipping.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board however I am not sure of the point of your post We all know how good the iPad is. What concerns me is the ending. One would hope that you will not post a link to free iPads as that will cause a major issue with us. enjoy our forum

Col.Bris

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Do you know that you can get the free iPad? All you have to do is find the promotional websites online that offer free Apple iPad. To claim your iPad simply complete the offers as instructed. Once you fulfil the participation requirements, they will ship the incentive gift to you with free shipping."

What are you smokin?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like this is an "intro" post to be able to get enough posts to start spamming. Once you hit your ability to post links you better contribute more than a list of what makes iPad great, and better not provide any links to where we can get a free iPad or you will be immediately banned.....hope you stick around! Enjoy the forum....if that's why you're here.

daygogue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping they reduce the price in the future. It's a pretty cool device, I just wish it supported Flash :|

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like this is an "intro" post to be able to get enough posts to start spamming. Once you hit your ability to post links you better contribute more than a list of what makes iPad great, and better not provide any links to where we can get a free iPad or you will be immediately banned.....hope you stick around! Enjoy the forum....if that's why you're here.
me three....

MacClanIII

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should I wait til November to buy one?

I'm hoping they reduce the price in the future. It's a pretty cool device, I just wish it supported Flash :|

Should I wait til November or maybe this spring? I want to get one with hardware updates not just the Os update. What do you current users think?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Should I wait til November or maybe this spring? I want to get one with hardware updates not just the Os update. What do you current users think?

And what hardware updates are you expecting within 12 months of the devices release?

There certainly won't be any performance increases as that would alienate their entire user base...and apple is more concerned with keeping their products conformed than companies like HP that will release a faster version of the same device and leave early adopters in the dark.

The only hardware improvements you can expect to see (based on previous iOS devices) would be internal memory. They will probably release a 128 GB device....which if you ask any 64GB owner (me) that would be pointless since it is damn near impossible to fill the thing!

I don't really get the point of waiting until a "better" version comes out....you should either get it now, or never get it.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They will probably release a 128 GB device....which if you ask any 64GB owner (me) that would be pointless since it is damn near impossible to fill the thing!

Whoa there, buckaroo! I struggle almost weekly with its space limitations - it's why I've got a 32GB AirStash, MobileMe and Dropbox. Doubling the space would suit me fine, or iTunes going to a cloud-basd streaming format that would let me leave my media files online like Amazon does.

OP
alisk

alisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

i am not a spammer ! ok?
i just saw this aricle on net
posting here just want sharing with you
if you all don't like kinds of this
OK ! i wont posting this again !
i will share with myself !!!:mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts