What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why do some game apps not work

sheryljax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid for and downloaded a hidden objects game to my computer planning on syncing it to my ipad. When i tried to sync. It just stopped...I am a newbie to ipad. What did i do wrong???:confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid for and downloaded a hidden objects game to my computer planning on syncing it to my ipad. When i tried to sync. It just stopped...I am a newbie to ipad. What did i do wrong???:confused:

A couple of questions, if that's OK? Do you mean that the app wouldn't sync to your iPad - i.e. that the sync process itself stopped or that, once the game had been sync'd it wouldn't run on the iPad.

Remember, you can download apps directly to your iPad from the App Store - you don't need to go the PC route.

Tim

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't had this happen myself, but to clarify what Tim said, just re-download the app directly onto your iPad from the app store.
iTunes will remember that you have already paid for it so you can happily click away.

Done the above many times when I've re-downloaded a deleted app I wanted to retry without re-syncing.

Most reactions

Latest posts