What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why are the pics small when email from ipad

nandrtreyvaud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope someone can help - when I email direct from photo roll or album on my ipad, the recipient tells me they are very small and cant be enlarged. Is this a setting?:(

ajcgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I email a photo from my iPad using wifi it defaults to the actual size. Maybe that was the last size I sent? The draft email also shows how large the photo is, on the From line on the right side . When I click on the size of the photo, I can chose a smaller size at that point. Hopefully doing the exact opposite will work for you.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you choose a photo and then choose e-mail on the bcc line image size comes up. If you touch the words a choice of imager sizes comes up.

Elsi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you choose a photo and then choose e-mail on the bcc line image size comes up. If you touch the words a choice of imager sizes comes up.

I get no image size on either the FROM line or the bcc line - please help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I get no image size on either the FROM line or the bcc line - please help

The image size choices only show up if the picture(s) is/are over a certain size; somewhere around 500KB I think.

It looks like this when it happens.

MailImagesize.png

Most reactions

Latest posts