What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's next to sell iPads

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Target is selling iPads. Wal-Mart starts selling them tomorrow. Verizon is going to sell them with mifi, and AT&T will start selling them. Who will be the next to sell them?

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope it's Amazon.com. It would have been nice to save the $70 sales tax I paid when I ordered from Apple.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope it's Amazon.com. It would have been nice to save the $70 sales tax I paid when I ordered from Apple.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-MC497LL-Tablet-64GB/dp/B00365F6LE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1287089590&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Apple iPad MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G): Computer & Accessories[/ame]

Thats a 3rd party through Amazon fullfillment.

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my last iPod Touch at Radio Shack. "You've got questions, we've got cellphones!" They were selling them for the same price as Wally World, but they were also throwing in a $20 gift card on top of it. Money talks!

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In a doah! moment, PC Mag announced today that Sam's will carry the iPad. Since it is owned by Wal-Mart, who didn't know this was coming?

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently Costco is throwing a snit fit because they lost out on this round of iPad sales. They are apparently not going to sell iPods until they get the iPad. Considering that Costco ignores the Heartland and concentrates on Yuppie states, I have to not give much of a darn.

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's computer as appliance. About time the hardware got out from geek control and became a ordinary gadget.

Lots railed against Apples walled garden approach, but other than jailbreaking, theres little that the user can do to screw up the os like a desktop machine. Jobs' control pays off by making the retail outlet no longer important.

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Costco sells iPods in the stores, but has discontinued web sales, and is not ordering replacement stock for the stores.

Most reactions

Latest posts