What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's getting an iPad Air?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I currently own two iPads, the iPad 1 and the iPad 3. I'll be placing my order as soon as I can. Who else is planning to purchase one?

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in! I have an iPad 2, but I think I have to have this new iPad Air.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm in! I have an iPad 2, but I think I have to have this new iPad Air.

Well, I have the iPad 2 (spring of 2011), so might be time for an upgrade - reasons for me: 1) Retina display (will be able to read my mags better on the device - a big plus); 2) Much better camera, i.e. I would use it occasionally; and 3) Really like the slim-down look - of course, means buying more accessories that will fit it! Dave :)

Forest007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I certainly plan to buy the LTE version. I have the IPad3 now and I'm looking forward to upgrading to the slimmer, lighter version. I may pass the Ipad3 down to my grandson...:)

Hobby welder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 summer 2011, getting an iPad air as soon as possible,
When's the pre order/release date?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely getting an iPad air for my husband and for me, not yet sure if I want the iPad air or the iPad mini. I currently have the iPad 2 (purchased September 2011). Still time to decide!!

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have the iPad four and the iPad mini. I am going to sell the iPad four and buy the new iPad air..

VitaW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Air

Why is no one talking? This is the first time since I got an iPad 1 that I have been excited about an iPad coming out. I have a third gen right now. I think I might just have to upgrade.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is no one talking? This is the first time since I got an iPad 1 that I have been excited about an iPad coming out. I have a third gen right now. I think I might just have to upgrade.

Well-- a few of ARE talking about the iPad Air....I have moved your post to the correct thread so you can join in on the discussion of the new release. Have fun!

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

VitaW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks! I wondered why the was no activity in the iPad 5 forum.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Crikey I'm behind :/( just caught up with the release , entertaining guests :) .

I've an ipad 3rd gen and a friend or two have the 4th gen , now looking at the moderate differences between these two ( 3&4) the improvements don't appear to be so vast with the release of the ipad air, for me I think it will be in the hands on to justify the upgrade .

I was actually expecting finger ID on both new releases :-(

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
had been planning all year to get one, but I decided to use the money to buy some iPad minis to use with my students at the start of this semester.

Hopefully, I can afford one once I see what my tax refund looks like. The storage capacity on my iPad 2 (32GB) has been so limiting I've had to offload documents onto a couple of my iPad minis.

My dream is to buy the WiFi + cellular iPad Air 128GB.

Most reactions