What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has better data plan deals? AT&T or VZW?

NyCrAzY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious about your guys opinions.

AT&T -

$15 for 250MB
$25 for 2GB

Verizon Wireless -

$20 for 1GB
$35 for 3GB

Personally, I see myself using around 1GB - 2GB per month, what about you guys?

I THINK I'm going to choose AT&T because of it's 1 month free promo and that fact it's GSM so if I were to travel, I'd most likely be good to go. But then again, that can change by tonight or tomorrow because obviously Verizon Wireless offers much much better coverage in my area, lol.

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
It depends. I had the 3G At&t plan with my fist Ipad. It worked ok but, they throttled you on youtube and, I couldn't get 3G inside the building at my job. When I had a Xoom on Verizon, I had full 3G access inside at the job and, could watch youtube videos in HD with no throttling however, I had very low bandwidth at my house.

Both have their advantages and dis-advantages. I'm still debating what to go with, wi-fi only or 3G.

Most reactions

Latest posts