What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who doesn't own an iPhone . . .

Anfield800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
. . . And would you now consider one having used the iPad?

I'm very impressed with the apps available, in my opinion there are more useful, available apps than for my current windows mobile.

My phone contract is up in a few months but I can upgrade now to an iPhone, although the isn't that good.

Anyone else in the same boat?

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nope. I dont need a fancy phone now that I have the iPad. I ditched the smartphone data service and got this phone (since the iPad doesnt have a camera) 3x Zoom, 5MP

Verizon-Casio-EXILIM-5Mpix-Clamshell-phone-2.jpg

OP
Anfield800

Anfield800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be honest I have very little experience of Android, but I am considering the Desire.

It would be much cheaper than an iPhone, but, I'm afraid to say, I'm turning into a bit of an Apple fan!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If my company didn't give use BlackBerries, I probably wouldn't have a cell phone at all!

AppleConvert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iPhone here. Won't do business with AT&T. Needless to say, I chose the WiFi iPad.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Droid X and Verizon here. The iPhone is like a Ferrari driving on a backroad filled with potholes. I would never, ever, even remotely think of going back to AT&T after having used Verizon.

And frankly the Droid X is so awesome, that even if they offered to switch it out with an iPhone for free (assuming it came to VZW) I most likely would not.

OP
Anfield800

Anfield800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem here with 3. They offer the best contract deal but I won't use them since they tried, repeatedly, to rip me off when I ended a contract with them a few years ago. Gutted really.

Ken Esq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BB 9650....a superior phone to the iPhone in all of the ways that are important to me.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iphone either,my wife carries a cell phone called a Jitterbug and that is all we need,big buttons,with Yes and NO written on them.

Al.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iPhone because I need a phone as a phone. Everything else is why I have an iPad. I have two iPod Touches, but I do not use either one for anything.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ditto on the BB9650, once I switched from winmo to Blackberry I've had no desire to try another.
My buddy with an iPad is anxiously awaiting VZW iPhone.

Also, I'm with Sprint, best pricing around and in my area great coverage!

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have iPhone, I never even liked Apple. But after being gifted an iPad and after using it, I don't look to Apple as the same anymore. I still don't want to get iPhone, considering I already got the same operative OS (iPad). I love my HTC HD2. I think HTC is the next big thing.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I could never switch from webos to ipones platform.albeit minimal apps, the pre has a far more user friendly interface/os.

Most reactions

Latest posts