What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you think will deliver the 3G's? UPS or FEDEX?

Who do you think will deliver the 3G's?

• UPS

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • FEDEX

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm curious what everyone thinks since it seems all the accessories shipping out now are coming via fedex.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe Apple doesn't trust FedEx security for the items where they don't want them in the hands of people too early?

OP
E

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really hoping it's fedex though. They definitely come by earlier than ups.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it was the commercials that sold Apple :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VaVkJS0a0&feature=related]YouTube - UPS Whiteboard - China[/ame]

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope it is UPS...
My last 2 apple deliveries were by Fedex & required my signature... the delivery person just dumped them on my porch & left.. did not even knock to see if I was home... which I was & saw him drive off... so I hope they do not just dump the ipad & leave...

herbminke3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS or FEDEX - YIKES

I just got off of a three way call with a management rep from Apple and an international shipping representative for UPS.

It seems Apple thinks they have sent my IPad for Saturday delivery and UPS says no its scheduled for Monday. It was scary to hear these to management level representations discuss who was right. Apple kept saying on the call it would be there Saturday, and UPS kept saying No, you contracted with us for Monday. I hope this only my problem and not a bigger problem

I have Saturday UPS delivery in my area. It seems there is a very high level conversation going on about what Apple has really told UPS to do and that notifications of special handling really mean. Intrestingly the UPS rep also indicated that some were flagged for Friday delivery. I assume that is the Apple and Best Buy deliveries.

Stay tuned.

Most reactions

Latest posts