What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which way should the mart cover fold?

sean_14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I make mine into a triangle the polyurethane is on the outside but on another I see that the grey microfiber is on the outside, which is the right wy?

locoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment.
Since I go my smart cover I have been rolling it up so that the suede side was out. Never liked doing it that way, because I didn't like the side of the cover that went against the screen being on the desk, collecting dust and dirt. And, I never thought of rolling it the other way. I just rolled it with the top part of the cover exposed and it works just as well that way without any problems.

Again, thanks for the observation.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It can be done either way, and works fairly well when the iPad is laying flattish; however when you wrap it outside out, don't try to use propped at the steeper upright angle, or the roll comes undone and your iPad ends up plopped instead.

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just took mine off. Easy snap on/off was simpler than origami-ing the darn thing into a platypus shape to hold with one hand or flipping it open & having the microfiber lay on the table, then touch my screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts