What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is Your favorite Dog Breed?

AHA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out of these breeds, my favorite one is the German Shepherd. I had one before, but it ran away :(

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1. Boxer
2.Terriers

The Boxer we had as children , he was the dog of my life !
The Cairn Terrier was a hoot..when I called her , she ran so fast the other way that I couldn't se her in focus ...

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had three Yorkies over the years. Two were rescues.
I've never been without one for over thirty years. Huge dog in a little package,
all with different personalities. I've got a Lasa Yorkie mix who is a rescue too
Maggie is the sweetest dog I've ever had,her tail never stops

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Norwegian Elkhound

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The boxer has the most lovable face.
His eyes remind me of a big tarantula spider
A friendly one no doubt

kimmy162

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favourites are Labradors , Rottweilers and Japanese Akitas.

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i had to chose it would be german shepherd But I mostly like smaller , really cute dogs such as: Maltese, Lhasa apso, shih tzu, bicon frese, and any small crossbreeds!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I like dobermans and German shepherds but my favourite dogs are Pomeranians and English springer spaniels. My mum used to breed poms when I was a girl. Unfortunately Paris Hilton and her ilk have made their breed a laughing stock. I've never insulted any pom to a bag unless it was to a vets. The springers are the most kindest, loving, loyal companions you could wish for. But oh so mental and don't go near water. EVER!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts