What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Is The Best Drawing App For iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Dropbox and Adobe Ideas are the best apps for drawing on iPad.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually it will be tough to say what is the best app for you as it mainly depends on your choice. But for me I like to use SketchBook Pro. I think you should try it, there are so many nice works with a nice selection of brushes and layers which may attract you.

Forhad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think iMockups is best.With it you can quickly create website wireframes and layouts. The touch interface makes it feels natural I found it really fun to use too.

OP
CDavey

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone. Actually this is for my girlfriend who is a seriously creative person, she inherited my iPad 1.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you need to define drawing , are we talking Art?, sketching? plan type drawing? Each has their own selection of apps.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone. Actually this is for my girlfriend who is a seriously creative person, she inherited my iPad 1.

Hmm then check all these out. Hope your girlfriend will like and select one from these apps.

OP
CDavey

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sonia ferdous said:
Hmm then check all these out. Hope your girlfriend will like and select one from these apps.

I'm sure she will! Thanks again!

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want a free one, it definently have to be Tayasui Sketches. If you have money to gurn, Procreate is a great one. The best I ever used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts