What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad model you have?

which iPad model you own?

• 16GB WiFi

Votes: 236 22.7%
  • 32GB WiFi

Votes: 186 17.9%
  • 64GB WiFi

Votes: 153 14.7%
  • 16GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 68 6.6%
  • 32GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 146 14.1%
  • 64GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 263 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxiVista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am surprised to find that most go with the biggest model. The price is quite steap, at least in Germany.

rycro1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As all will be aware you cannot print directly from an ipad - suggestions I have received have been to use iwork - which seems a useful application. Has anyone else been advised to use HUMYO.COM - which can be used in its basic form for free??

Mecread

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64 wifi, I wanted to put movies ie sponge bob for the kids and Doctor Who for me, then my pdf's for knitting, milage/up keep on my trucks.

Looking at what I have in itunes it worried me about movies LOL so I upgraded. I did not do 3g for two reasons, I have egde here, and its painfully slow on my phone, and if I did get to a town with 3g I always can find a wifi free spot..

HarlyFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with the 32 wifi, choose not to get the g model because I am getting a new phone with myfi hotspot and will not need it with the phone and its not capped like ATT

applecore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ryco...I have used DocPrinter app before and it is quite good--cumbersome, but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts