What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad accessories do you own?

Which iPad accessories do you own? (Multiple answers allowed.)

• Screen protector

Votes: 162 44.9%
  • Protective skin / Decal

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • Sleeve / Pocket

Votes: 75 20.8%
  • Protective case without screen cover

Votes: 128 35.5%
  • Protective case with cover

Votes: 170 47.1%
  • Carrying bag (i.e. bought specially for iPad)

Votes: 90 24.9%
  • Dock / Adapter (e.g. camera kit)

Votes: 132 36.6%
  • Display stand / Mount

Votes: 88 24.4%
  • Keyboard (including keyboard dock)

Votes: 100 27.7%
  • Extra charger / Car charger

Votes: 123 34.1%

• Total voters

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We're all here iPad owners and users - but to what extent do we accessorize and buy additional products to protect our devices or enhance the ownership experience?

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one of those gel type cases that I got from an add from a contributing vendor on this site. They had them as low as 5.00 but I liked what I saw in the Frost case.

It fits my iPad very tight. I don't know how I'm going to get it out of there, but I'll worry about that latter. These iPads are slippery, almost like they were made to fall out of your hands and break. I highly recommend one, specially if you're trying to carry a keyboard and the iPad in the same hand.

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a screen protector (Moshi) and the Apple dock. I received the dock as a gift with my iPad and it has to be one of the most overpriced and poorly designed items I can imagine. I would opt for a third party dock that has an external power connection and a larger footprint if looking for something similar.

thedunn805

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the iPad dock, the keyboard dock, the camera connection kit, incase slip sleeve, the apple case, a zagg screen protector, and an icarbon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Val70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my Apple dock and keyboard as I had to keep taking the case off to use it. The connector would not allow for the thickness of the case. I have now bought the Apple Bluetooth keyboard with is fine and I just charge the iPad separately.

I believe there is a case that has a flap at the back to allow you to keep the case on and use the docking unit with the charger and keyboard but I was not able to buy one in the UK.

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about you all - but with just the number of types of cases alone available for the iPad these days, it is so easy to end up spending too much accessorizing it. I thought it was bad enough with the iPhone and other smartphones, but the iPad seems to have taken it to a whole other level. (I don't remember, for example, the Sony Walkman - for those old enough to know what it is - spinning off such a huge accessory secondary market.)

ShortNCuddlyAm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the Apple case, the camera kit and the 12South Compass display stand. Not so keen on the Apple case now though - stuff gets caught in the bit that goes over the top.

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have only a rubberized cover for the back and a little sleeve/pocket/purse thingy for when I am not using it. I want to use a screen protector, and I did buy and attempt to install said same, but the end result was so manky that I removed it immediately.

*goes off looking for the thread where the magic trick to installing a screen protector on such a large screen so that it results in an invisible application is explained*

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox.....so far its awesome don't think I could live without the stand!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have bought the following items for the ipad

-x-soft gel outer cover for covering the back of the back of the ipad
-x-screen cleaning cloth
-x-earphones
-x-sling bag for carrying the ipad
-x-extra travel ipad power cord
-x-ipad stand for use as need

Most reactions

Latest posts