What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do my photos go?

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, this is a really dumb question, but where do my photos go? Like, the other day I took a pic with my iPhone. I went to show it to my boyfriend, and it wasn't there (and what's up with THAT?). I looked on my iPad, the almighty cloud had done its thing and put the photo there, as well. But say I wanted to see all my pics "in the cloud". Is that possible? There's a commercial where a guy thinks he's lost all his pics because he lost his phone, but they were all in "the cloud". Does Apple do the same sort of thing? If I lost my iDevices, where would I access my pictures? I know so little about this that I can't even phrase my question accurately. Am I making any sense? TIA...

Webster1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have set up your icloud account on your iPad and enabled the photo uploading feature, then you should be able to access the picture on: icloud.com . simple enough

Webster1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If that doesn't work then they are automatically uploaded to your mac(if you have one) if it is OSX 10.6+

OP
M

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an an iCloud account but when I log in there doesn't seem to be any place to see my photos. Maybe I'm missing something?

fanckush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The photos are on the cloud so when you (for example) get a new i device and you enable photo stream, it will not bring all your photos (tried it) it will only show you photos that are one month old .
So to get ALL your photos, you'll use a computer (mac or PC). For me i have a pc so if you do as well, then download and install an aplication called icloud, sign in and enalble photo stream, now all your photos will be downloaded on your computer..

Most reactions

Latest posts