What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I download Mozilla firefox for the iPad ?

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can I download Mozilla firefox for the iPad ?

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean your Firefox history and bookmarks? Or do you mean the firefox browser itself? - the browser is not supported on the iPad.

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean the browser. Are there any other browsers I can download to the iPad for free ?

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried to download opera to the iPad but it said safari can't download this file. How do I get it to work ?

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cloud Browse & Skyfire are suppose to play some flash sites - they are not free

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Rocky, let me introduce you to appadvice.com

There are lists, buyer guides, and reviews. Here is a relevant sample of their site. iPad Apps/Games : iPad Web Browsers

Also, using the search bar in the App Store will net you a plethora of apps and reviews. It isn't that we are unwilling to answer questions, it's just that you would be better off learning to fish.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just tried to download opera to the iPad but it said safari can't download this file. How do I get it to work ?

You can not download apps from the web. You must use the App Store on the iPad or use iTunes on the computer. On the rare occasion that clicking on a web page in Safari allows you to download an app, it is because it redirects you to the App Store.

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why are you calling me a child ? Edit - I'm 22 years old.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts