What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When iPad connected to iTunes

Mic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everytime when I connect my iPad to ITunes, it will automatically back up my iPad information to iTunes and take long time (more than an hour). In fact, I just want to download my music and photo to the iPad. Do I need to do backup everytime? If I don't want to do it, how to avoid?
Thanks for any input!!:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm.... I know this doesn't help you solve your problem, but I have a 16gb iPad that is about half full (or would that be half empty?) and the whole sync process only takes a couple of minutes at the most.

acglass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue, I want to use iTunes to load music to my iPad and so far the mobilesyn has created an 8.6 Gb backup file. It does take forever to backup as well. I just don't want that sitting on my hard drive, it's a lot of disk space to waste.

Anyone find a solution to this yet?

Most reactions

Latest posts