What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favourite Car / Vehicle?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys. We had a little problem with a thread similar to this one, so I've created a new one for folks if they wish to contribute! :D

To get things re-started, I'm a BMW man. Previously had a 318, then 330. Currently got a 530, but would love an M5 :)

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
My all time favorite was my Yamaha Fj1200.

Nice. Friend of mine has one for sale but there's a lot of work needs doing to it.
He's also hot an xj900 that needs a little less work.

That said, I loved my Honda hornet 600 (yellow and black like they should be).

I also love all types of land rover and have owned quite a few over the years.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ideal car is practical, reliable, safe, inconspicuous and affordable enough so that I can pay for it before I drive away from the dealership. I've owned a series of such cars, from various makers.

Newton301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Friends !!!! Dear I too much liked BMW car for personal uses. Its also my favorite vehicle. even then I want to purchase now a latest model of BMW with full white.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I drive a lot and change cars frequently because I'm a high miler. Extended warranty gets me to the end of the payment period but by that time I've been to Jupiter and back and the car is worth zilch.

My last 3 cars have been Ford Fusions. The vehicles have performed well and the scheduled maintenance prevents unexpected time in the shop.

Got a 2012 Fusion in January (a year early) because I didn't want to get the 2013 redesign.
Let somebody else work out the bugs. Also got the Ford Prepaid Maintenance Plan. It's a test to see if it protects me against rising shop costs.

AA

monkeyman2424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite car would have to be a 1967 Shelby GT500. Such a nice car. Of course, this post would not be useful in any way to you, but its still a nice car!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Never had one of these but I decided that this will be my next vehicle.

image-113768354.jpg

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
big big lover of Nissan,totally reliable cars.

Most reactions

Latest posts