What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the latest app you've downloaded?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't seen to many ipad only apps out lately.. What's the latest iPad app you've downloaded?

MicroByte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ArtStudio. Get it now for $.99, it is so worth the price and then some. There are tons of tools and brush options and it's just so fun and amazing to use your fingers to draw with.

Munch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We downloaded Scrabble last night along with the tile rack app for our Itouches. It works great. My wife and daughter exhausted the battery playing it so much. It was alot of fun and worth the price.

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last app I bought was PaperDesk ($1.99). I don't have much use for it at the moment, but it would have been great to have in college. Back then I wanted an app where I could type or draw at any moment, and PaperDesk does a pretty good job at that.

ArtStudio. Get it now for $.99, it is so worth the price and then some. There are tons of tools and brush options and it's just so fun and amazing to use your fingers to draw with.
Agreed, great app. I also recommend PhotoPad (free) for quick cropping and scaling. It is what I use to process desktop wallpapers to iPad size.

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IWeighMySelf :p j/k there isnt one but imagine using your ipad as a way to Weigh your self. :p

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I downloaded and almost immediately deleted "Mens Book of Chicago." Easily the poorest implementation of a magazine app I've seen yet.

Last edited:

railking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gravilux- It's free and very interesting. It places a bunch of stars on the screen and wherever you touch, it simulates a gravitational pull at that point.

Most reactions

Latest posts