What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best apple product you own and why?

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad gets used more than my MacBook air, but I love them both!
Both paid for with UK student loan. Which meant I had to sacrifice so much and eat nothing but beans and noodles for a long time. It was worth it though!

AHA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad. I'm addicted to it!

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually get more use and enjoyment from my iPod Touch than my iPad but I really like them both. I know a lot of people think of the iPad as a big iPod Touch. I guess I think of the Touch as a small iPad!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't pin it down to one: iPad 1, iPhone, Mac Mini, and my iMac (the iMac being a good 7 years old and a secondary home computer but still running)
As a desktop, my Mac is an easy choice, no viruses, no problems, Mac OS is a great system; iOS-what can I say-sheer elegance as a phone- portable handiness, apps at my disposal on the run, browsing on the fly. iPad offers productivity and e-books and comfortable surfing for me unlike other laptops with an awesome array of apps, and is just a sheer cool device.

Novim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
lik.fmk.rs
MacBook Air 11" - light enough to carry around. My new iPad 2 is excellent, but I find it a bit heavy - it reminds me of an old 2005 iPod compared to the new ones (2005 is soo heavier!), which means that iPad 5 (let us say in 2015) would be some 200-250 grams, I hope. (And perhaps iPad 5 would come closer to OS X, and farther from iOS & iTunes.)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would have to say my iPad2 as it gets used more than any other gadget in the house.
It's just so versatile.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Portable Bootable HD containing Mac OS X Leopard (the only Mac I own so far unfortunately).

anniebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
iPad1. It's my favorite Apple product because it's my only Apple product

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

What's an iMac?

Annie Bridgforth

Most reactions