What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's apps work with AirPlay on iPad 1

alain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad1 and i want to use the mirroring to my hdtv...but i only see videos and photos...is there a game or apps that i can download so i can see it on my hdtv..pls help me find an apps for ipad 1....i believe that you can use mirroring on all its apps...why cant that be also on ipad1.. Help me find an answer to this question...thnx in advance...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, alain.

AFAIK, the iPad1 doesn't work with mirroring, unless you have a jail broken iPad. And, if it's jail broken, you have to use the cables, because, if I remember correctly, wireless mirroring doesn't work with the iPad1. Of course, to anyone reading this - I can and am fully willing to be corrected...

In addition, I deleted another post you made about this same question. Please don't post more than one thread on the same topic. It fractures the conversation and makes it difficult to follow for any advice or solution(s). And - it's against our forum's rules, also.

So, keep an eye on this thread (only) for any help on this topic. I am sure someone "out there" has the answer (or more help than I provided).

Thanks.

Marilyn

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to clarify, mirroring doesn't work on the iPad 1 but individual apps that support AirPlay do work.

The Archangel

OP
alain

alain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thnxs marilyn dont worry i wont ask again regarding the same thread...and thnx too for your infos regarding ipad mirroring...

OP
alain

alain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thnx gabriel..now i know mirroring on ipad1...

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PBS, Netflix, Vimeo, Pandora, the Photo app and quite a few more. Look for the Air play icon. Not mirroring as Gabriel says but I enjoy using Air Play with my 1.

OP
alain

alain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diane B said:
PBS, Netflix, Vimeo, Pandora, the Photo app and quite a few more. Look for the Air play icon. Not mirroring as Gabriel says but I enjoy using Air Play with my 1.

Thnx diane B...i just bought an av adopter i thought i can view some games from my ipad1 to my hdtv...i was wrong...

Most reactions

Latest posts