What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what type ipad case you got?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found a case that fulfills all my requirements. I've been using it for about four months.

- it must be thin and light
- it must close (protect the screen)
- it has to clean the screen
- it has to look elegant, but not formal
- it should work in several orientations

I chose the Macally Bookstand.
Really, the main advantage is that it doesn't have a border around the bezel to collect junk - in fact, the inside cover is a microfiber materiel that makes contact to the iPad's entire front surface. It works astonishingly well.

BookStand.jpg

http://www.macally.com/en/product/ArticleShow.asp?ArticleID=320

Last edited:

eolake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
eReaderJoy.com
I have several. But I'm really looking forward to getting the Smartcase and the iPad Wallet from SFBags.com. I did a lot of research, and they make really well-thought out stuff.
(I also use a Fellowes book stand, it folds.)

MayaD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unable to decide on a case I bought a cheap $15.00 leather (so they said) portfolio case to start out with. Now I kind of like it, but who knows how long it'll hold up. Still looking for the perfect replacement case.

Vulpix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'm kinda overdoing it with my Incipio Feather, Marware Eco-vue, and now a Zenus case. Gonna post a thread about it.

Tom.Colly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mfpd.org
modulr case

the ModulR case is awesome, use it both at home and work, with all of the accessories currently available and a few of my own design (shouldber strap is from my guitar, but they will be fixing that soon;). My wife loves it as well, I don't know what we would get if not for this, all of the "leather notebook" posers just aren't my style!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the trend with silicone-elastomer protective cases/sleeves is very good news to accessory manufacturers because they represent an insane profit margin for them: a few dollars or so worth of synthetic rubber, which can be rapidly manufactured in huge numbers, and moulded into a case which sells for $30-50 or more - with minimal overheads in their jazzed-up design, marketing and packaging.

txdave13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the incase book jacket. I've had it (and my iPad) for about a month and am pretty happy with it.

brianmackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Incase

I use the Incase, great protection and great fit.. See it at Best Buy

Most reactions