What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the.....And how did I do that???

superfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have made the title more descriptive if I knew what to call it.

I was sitting in my truck on the ferry yesterday and I fumbled a bit when I took the iPad2 out of the carry case. I looked down and there were all my icons on one page and at about half size. Then I touched the screen and everything went back to normal. And, everything works as usual.

Is there a way to repeat this action?? Any one ever had this happen or know anything about it?? I'm stumped.

bp

rollerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you double tap on the screen with 3 fingers, it will zoom in or out. It is set in Settings, General, Accessibility under Zoom.

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ rollerd
But can you really edit the size of the application or each icon?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can not think of anything that would do this on a stock iPad. Event he Zoom feature won't shrink a screen below it's normal size.

OP
superfish

superfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I surely don't know what happened. I'm pretty sure of what I saw, "all my icons at half size on one screen bout 30 0r 40 of them." I might just have been tired, etc. I touched the screen before I should have and the screen just went back to normal.

Thanks for your replies it may never happen again, if it did.

Most reactions

Latest posts