What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What series do you follow / like / love / hate...

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
S#@T my dad says

That is absolutely hilarious... Sadly I hear they canned it

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know what you see of our UK tv but Dr Who, Torchwood, Britains got talent, X-Factor,

USA The VampireDiaries, True Blood, The Mentalist, any detective program, the list could be endless!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

OP
O

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UK - Merlin is awesome .. Waiting for the next season, Top Gear without a doubt.

US - smallville, burn notice, bones, supernatural, chuck, big bang theory, Stargate Universe, Leverage (these are probably my favorites, but like you said there are tons)

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

jdb2005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm from the uk and I think all series here are pretty poor!!

My top shows are - chicago code, smallville, game of thrones, bones , true blood, the wire, sopranos , 24, lost, blue bloods, the walking dead, heroes , my list is endless

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dr Who and Top Gear.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

cocorivers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i dont watch tv. go youtube!!!
i like all the ___'s got talent shows, but i was really shocked when the britain's got talent judges passed the mexican mayhem skit. its ridiculous, she totally messed up!

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We just finished the rerun of all 24 seasons. Was great. Now we started with House and are at season 6. NCSI, CSI, CSI Maimi, CSI LA, CSI Tokyo, etc. got too boring.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What's wrong with the Britain's Got Talent judges? Jai won fair and square. Stop saying that Ronan was expected to win. Ronan has a bright future, regardless.

There is trouble brewing for the scandal monger suggesting that Ronan was being coached for victory.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
US - Modern Family, The Middle, The Walking Dead, Being Human, Destination Truth, Mad Men

UK - Dr. Who, Keeping Up Appearances (in re-runs on PBS), Hamish Macbeth (on DVD) and Monarch of the Glen (Netflix)

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been watching Game of Thrones as of late, though the gratuitous male/female full frontal is becoming, well.... gratuitous.

They canned SG:U just when I was getting good and addicted.

From the other side of the pond I am still quite fond of being human. The U.S. version, of course, sucks &^%. Chucking the scathingly dry British wit from the show to pander to U.S. audiences just empties the show of it's personality.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree Being Human UK is great and BGT judges need to get over themselves! The public know what they like and that poor guy was brilliant. Roman will do well no matter what but this is a bigger thing for Jai! What a moment for him! Good choice!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Bread? I enjoyed it but found the endless repetition of lines - endless repetition of lines annoying. It padded the episodes out to almost 2x their length. I think the commercial breaks are a better way of padding out, so long there aren't too many breaks!

Expressions from Bread include "Greetings." "That TART!!". Any more remembered?

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF -

Last edited:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me all Top Gear challenges and episodes are in YouTube (at least in Canada. And they cut out The Cool Wall for advertisement!

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Most reactions

Latest posts