What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What iWorks App will you purchase?

What iWorks App will you purchase?

• Pages

Votes: 104 79.4%
  • Numbers

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Keynote

Votes: 57 43.5%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.0%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know what iWorks Apps you plan on purchasing for the iPad. We just posted a few demo videos in the iWork section: iWork Forum - Apple iPad Forum

Pages for the iPad [$9.99 - iTunes link],
Numbers for the iPad [$9.99 - iTunes link],
Keynote for the iPad [$9.99 - iTunes link]

All are now all available in the US iTunes App Store. I don't have much of a use currently for Keynote, but I'll probably purchase both Numbers and Pages.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have only bought pages for ipad. I have the whole suite on my mac but I don't have a need for keynote or numbers.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here, Pages seems to be the most likely choice.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want the 3 app's but unlucky me , not yet available in my Local iTunes Store :(

Apple have sometime a complicated policy , but i love their products

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will start with Numbers and Pages - not yet sure that I'll need Keynote but probably will.

HistoryWes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought pages, though in the end I don't think I even needed that. The notepad will do fine with what few notes I'll be writing on the iPad. I can't imagine that I'll need any of the others.

caubeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pages, but honestly it's so limited I'd rather not think about the price.

Seo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rexproductions.com
What do you guys use Numbers for? I've barely ever touched that application on my Mac ever since I bought the iWork suite 2 years ago.

Maybe it's because I'm a student but I'm a major user of both Keynote and Pages. I'm planning on getting both so I can work with my peers on rough drafting presentations and documents.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts