What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite iPad app?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ipadforum of course!

BBC news
Flip board
Sky news
MacDailynews

No one favourite

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Izabella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Youve got to play tiny zoo friends . It's so addictive ! Put sophizzy2 as your recruter and you get extra zoo bucks . Come and visit my zoo anytime

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XPlane9 for iPad on an ipad2. It's going to be spectacular on a 3rd gen ,new iPad this coming Friday when mine arrives.
#2 - anger birds.

waderr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What Is Your Favorite App?

I am very much interested in using the various kind of app in my iPad. I have tried the lot of apps. In that, Very few apps are like very much. There are

1)Facebook
2)Twitter
3)iWedPlanner
4)Angry Birds
5)Mobile RSS
6)Mirrors Edge

The best app and useful app from the list is to me is "iWedPlanner". I like iWedPlanner. It is a nice wedding app for organizing the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget. It has many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more. You download this from Appstore and install it.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mmm , a difficult one to answer , but in terms of frequency used I'd say garage band helps me be creative and with 2 iPads I can jam with friends , secondly would come alchemy .

So far ....

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mistake , there is one that's always running wether I'm actually using the iPad or not and thats : tune in radio, always on in the background throughout the day. Easy to have forgotten it really , but it's a background app for us while we carry on our day.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm. It would have to be the music app, iBooks, goodreader, Dropbox, ipf, met office, YouTube,
I could go on and on.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts