What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite iPad app?

OP
J

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
My favourite and most used app would most likely be IM+ and Skype, and TuneinRadio as well as CNet News. I used to use WordPress quite a lot also until it started crashing when I tried to save posts.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's tough. My new favorite is Note Taker HD but I use Reeder everday, Blogshelf (use a number of news apps) and love both Office HD and Goodreader and Dropbox. How can you pick just one LOL. I use Collections(photos), then there are all those apps like Pandora, Netflix, Rhapsody, Public Radio and all the ereader apps. I use them all every day. Whew!!!!! Tough to choose one.

Diane.

Mark_K

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about Numbers?

A perfect app for a Sports Coach, anyone on an exercise program or any type of teacher that tracks grades and performance evaluations.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The great thing about the iPad is that I don't have a most used anything... or a favorite.

I use the e-mail app, Safari and Seattle Freeways every day. One of my favorite apps is Jump Desktop, and the less often I use it the better, because I use it when I need to do some quick work task from home.

Lately, my favorite iPad app is the Zaggmate keyboard.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You have to go into settings as change "Identify Browser As" to Safari Mobile or something other than the default.

OP
J

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
Is the Zaggmate Keyboard worth getting? as I was going to purchase it online over the holidays but I figured what's the point as I already have the standard Apple keyboard dock.

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score

JNMEATON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindle is GREAT! It hooks to my 13 yr olds Kindle so i know what she is reading and my Blackberry! Amazing, on one acct. Angry Birds has turned out to be fun too.

Lashab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my favourite iPad app, so many, to name a few, no 1 got to be Safari followered by a daily newspaper, iBook, friendly, notes, email, contacts, calendar, these are use daily, plus the occasional sport app, a game or two... i love me iPad, have a lovely day.

Most reactions