What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best Browser for iPAD

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am now on 4.2.1 Looking for a browser with TABs like the Chrome for PC.
Any Idea ?

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the "Atomic Web" browser, which is very customizable, and allows you to open and use many tabs at a time. Also includes ad block, so the speed is always fast.

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to import your favourites into Atomic?

OK, I see how, but does this sync them? That's what I like about the Perfect Browser... it's seamless.

Last edited:

drosenth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atomic - no question. Best deal around for .99. Make sure and customize it. Gestures are great as are the onscreen buttons.

Enjoy,
DaveR

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried most of them and have gone back to iCabMobile for tabbed browsing. Best of all it does fullscreen tv without any menu bars.

fergy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just downloaded atomic,gonna give it a go 1st impressions very good love the tabs option.

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iCabMobile was the first app I bought for my iPad after doing some research as I was less than enamored with Safari after two months with it I have been very happy, but after reading this thread yesterday I decided what the heck I'll spring for the buck and try Atomic. I must say so far I think I like it better than iCab (go figure) the only thing that bothers me is that when I go to do a web search the keyboard that pops up on the page with the search engines has no space bar on it, am I missing something?

Tom

Most reactions