What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is a better holiday memorial or labor?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For me it's labor day it marks a great ending of the long hot days.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish we'd had some long hot days here! In the UK it's been the coldest summer since 1994....:(

Tim

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dallas here it been 100+ for over 45 days and only rain for five minutes once. Grass dead, any young plants dead, trees looking like fall. But this is the great state of Texas so it happens from time to time.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dallas here it been 100+ for over 45 days and only rain for five minutes once. Grass dead, any young plants dead, trees looking like fall. But this is the great state of Texas so it happens from time to time.

I love Texas and, when I'm there, I luxuriate in the hot weather as an antidote to my home in Scotland. Let's swap places every so often..

Tim

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well you would first need to learn about football with and oblong ball, helmets and pads. Then grin and say "How 'bout Dem Cowboys"

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts