What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if you lived in THAT country instead of THIS country?

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ifitweremyhomepic.jpg

Welcome to IfItWereMyHome.com

The lottery of birth is responsible for much of who we are. If you were not born in the country you were, what would your life be like? Would you be the same person?

IfItWereMyHome.com is your gateway to understanding life outside your home. Use our country comparison tool to compare living conditions in your own country to those of another. Start by selecting a region to compare on the map to the right, and begin your exploration.

You can also use our visualization tool to help understand the impact of a disaster. The Pakistan Flood and BP Oil Spill are currently featured. Check out the individual pages to gain some perspective on these awful tragedies.

If you're not sure where to begin, try this week's featured country, Canada

lamp.gif
To compare your (or any other) country to another country, go here: IfItWereMyHome.com

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I checked that site against the three countries that I have lived in for more than four years each.

I dont know what twisted stats that they used to come up with the "results," but they are misleading, often downright wrong, culturally insensative, and frankly insulting.

Most reactions

Latest posts