What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have I done wrong

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I regularly use keynote on my iMac with my iPad sat beside it synching to one another but its suddenly stopped synching what have I changed albeit I think nothing?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I regularly use keynote on my iMac with my iPad sat beside it synching to one another but its suddenly stopped synching what have I changed albeit I think nothing?

Please provide some more information for us to even think about the causes: 1) What iMac are you using (type/year); 2) What OS X is installed; 3) What iPad model do you have and what iOS is installed; 4) How are you syncing (assume over a home Wi-Fi network); 5) Have you done any recent Mac or iPad upgrades; and 6) What have you tried to correct the problem (e.g. power recycle your modem & router)? Dave :)

OP
pilgrimav8r

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't ask me why but it just started doing it by itself again Thank you everybody.

Most reactions

Latest posts