What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have i done help.....

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hen I click on my subscribed section along the bottom of the page it comes up as a grey page with white lines through it, I tried to slide my finger up the page and that is when it turned to a grey page with the white lines....

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Clermont-you cannot see any of the threads only the grey page?

Do this as an immediate fix...

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can read the forums like this one ok just not the ones on my subscribed ones list, when I push on the subscribed button at the bottom of the iPad it comes up like that

OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It isn't an app it's the part of the forum that shows the threads that have subscribed to

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes--I realize the subscribed ones are from this forum, but you are using the IPF app, aren't you?

That is strange that you cannot open any of your subscriptions when clicking on it.

Have you tried to quit the app as I suggested earlier?

Most reactions