What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What games for the iPad 3?

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody recommend any new games that are not too expensive for the iPad 3?

I just want something to try out on the new screen :)

Sent from my iPad 3

willcoq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sky gamblers
I have been having a LOT of fun with Sky Gamblers. After the tutorial and about 10 minutes of playing, I could already maneuver very well with the advanced controls. I'm on the 6th or 7th mission now. Once again, lots of fun!

Tips: If you only need to turn slightly left or slightly right, don't tilt your plane into a swoop to either direction. Just move the D pad with throttle (left thumb) to the left a little bit, or to the right. If you need to make a sharp turn to the right or left, the lazy way is to just swipe the screen, which will automatically make your plane maneuver in one of those directions, though it's faster to decelerate by moving the left D pad down and then tilt your plane in the direction you want to make a sharp turn.

Another fun game:
Tower Defense Earth HD: App Store - Tower Defense: Lost Earth HD

Fairwayman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Andyvalver said:
Cheers I'll take a look that game :)

Sent from my iPad 3

+1 for SG and Racing HD 2 hooked up via hdmi to a 46in sammy 1920x1080, the iPad has to downgrade pixel....lol.....looks so awesome

iplumb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about Sky Gamblers air supremacy? Thx.

OP
A

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fairwayman said:
+1 for SG and Racing HD 2 hooked up via hdmi to a 46in sammy 1920x1080, the iPad has to downgrade pixel....lol.....looks so awesome

Lol love it. Having to change the resolution for a tv.

Sent from my iPad 3

Most reactions

Latest posts