What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game do you play most on your iPad 2?

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As title says. I am in need for new games, so I guess what you play most might be a good game to buy. :)

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you like Racing games, you might like Real Racing 2 HD. Its half price right now and Ive been playing too much lately. Lots of tracks and cars to unlock. Great graphics and gameplay. Im in big trouble with this title.... :D

The other one Ive been playing is Sovereign: Kingdoms. Its a role playing game thats pretty cool.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RAGE:HD is what I play most often, with Need for Speed:Shift coming in 2nd.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Words With Friends, Crosswords and Angry Birds, mostly.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
words with friends, hanging with friends, 4 elements hd,rise of atlantis, lucky cards. i love games.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't play games that much but I have a lot of them. Honestly the game I play the most is Solitaire.

jussumguy88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am an avid player of dungeon hunter 2....that game takes up a lot of my time lol. If you're into that kind of stuff, I would highly suggest it.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bejeweled 2 is an iPhone app that works really well at 2x on the iPad. It's a long time favorite from my pc. Mostly I play FreeCell.

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mahjong Towers... Nearly finished... Just ne more sleepless night and concentrated jug of coffee...

Pete64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finished Tower Defence on easy and now starting again on hard, absolutely love it

Most reactions

Latest posts