What's new

What do you think ?? Write your opinion'

tkfini

iPF Noob
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
What is the best thing in iPad ?
My answer is games ,news and chatting . What is for else>> nothing ....
what a bitty it is great device but 70% not complete .
Apple and Microsoft put me between two choices lap top >>complete but takes time.
iPad >>fast critical device but not complete.
I think apple should produce device.
Microsoft should produce programs.
You may ask me why did buy iPad ?? >> it's a gift and I've never imagined that I would get it ..
 
My opinion is forget about checking his teeth and jump on that gift horse and just enjoy the ride.;)
 
AdmiralAdama said:
IPad 2 is indeed a thoroughbred.
Giddy up.
AA

+1

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF
 
idave23 said:
My opinion is forget about checking his teeth and jump on that gift horse and just enjoy the ride.;)

Lol you are right
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom