What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you guys think of this?

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Jabra SP200 received better ratings for sound quality on both ends. It doesn't have caller ID or any recall functions. Very basic, but excellent sound quality.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a co-worker that actually has that model in her car (purchased at Costco a little while back). We call each other periodically and her voice quality is quite good. I can hear some road noise, but it's not unacceptable. I have no idea how things sound on her end but she says everything is good and that she likes it.

With Costco's outstanding return policy it's certainly worth a try.

Hope that helps!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Jabra SP200 received better ratings for sound quality on both ends. It doesn't have caller ID or any recall functions. Very basic, but excellent sound quality.

But I can just look at my cell and see who is calling, right? Or am I just missing it?:eek:

I have a co-worker that actually has that model in her car (purchased at Costco a little while back). We call each other periodically and her voice quality is quite good. I can hear some road noise, but it's not unacceptable. I have no idea how things sound on her end but she says everything is good and that she likes it.

With Costco's outstanding return policy it's certainly worth a try.

Hope that helps!

Exactly, Rich! It is only $50 bucks ~ My ex told me about it recently and loves it ~ I just thought it would be more....

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can get it from Amazon for $40, but you might also want to look at the T325 for about the same price.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up getting the Jabra Cruiser2. Never heard of it and it was like $70 ~ it was the only one that Costco had ~ physically had, at any rate.

But ~ check this out! My daughter has the iPod Nano and she got this docking station there, that she puts her iPod into it and it plays all the music on the iPod! It is very cool! It also charges it.

You guys probably already know all about these toys ~ anyways ~ it is so tiny and the speaks are incredible on this thing. The remote control is the size of a pack of gum! It only cost I think around $50.

P3270004.jpg

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same generation of Nano and it is the only model that I liked the style. I have an iHome alarm clock which I use it in that is very nice for listening to the Nano.

After the discussion here, I finally went ahead and took care of two things on my todo list. My wife couldn't think of anything to get me for Christmas, so she got me some Amazon gift cards. I got down to $50, and haven't had an inspiration of what I could get without getting 'the look'. I have also had interest in a car Bluetooth speaker since I gave up on my ear units. So I went and ordered a T325 from Amazon, and with the left over money on the card, got another John Wayne DVD for my library. The best part is finally getting rid of that gift certificate. Now I can deal with the $200+ at Lowes, the $100+ at Outback, and the $225 @ Bass Pro. It would be easier if we had a local Outback and Bass Pro. Oh, and I forgot the stash of Wal-Mart cards that my wife hoards. That is the problem with aging. No one knows what to get you, so you get gift certificates, and you give out gift certificates because you don't have a clue what to buy.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your ex could also be suffering for radio radiation which could be blurring his sense of sound anyway? Is he really that trustworthy? Well, was he? I'm glad you got the jabra.

Anways...innocent voice...what will you do when you get out of the car?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same generation of Nano and it is the only model that I liked the style. I have an iHome alarm clock which I use it in that is very nice for listening to the Nano.

After the discussion here, I finally went ahead and took care of two things on my todo list. My wife couldn't think of anything to get me for Christmas, so she got me some Amazon gift cards. I got down to $50, and haven't had an inspiration of what I could get without getting 'the look'. I have also had interest in a car Bluetooth speaker since I gave up on my ear units. So I went and ordered a T325 from Amazon, and with the left over money on the card, got another John Wayne DVD for my library. The best part is finally getting rid of that gift certificate. Now I can deal with the $200+ at Lowes, the $100+ at Outback, and the $225 @ Bass Pro. It would be easier if we had a local Outback and Bass Pro. Oh, and I forgot the stash of Wal-Mart cards that my wife hoards. That is the problem with aging. No one knows what to get you, so you get gift certificates, and you give out gift certificates because you don't have a clue what to buy.

You are too funny! We both had shopping sprees today!

Your ex could also be suffering for radio radiation which could be blurring his sense of sound anyway? Is he really that trustworthy? Well, was he? I'm glad you got the jabra.

Anways...innocent voice...what will you do when you get out of the car?

I will just talk on the phone ~ And yes ~ my ex is very trustworthy and a good man, btw.:)

Have you ever heard of Jabra?

Most reactions

Latest posts