What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Daw do most people use on their ipad?

GaryLee4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently install Auria LE hoping to have more control and effects than Garageband. Auria seems to be quiet finicky . Sometimes it runs perfectly, and then there may be no sound, or suddenly a new channel appears. Could this be because I don't have the full version of Auria ? I am using an ipad4 with 7.0 ios.

OP
G

GaryLee4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently install the full version of Auria and things are running much smoother. This daw is more like a nice desktop. The sound is much better than garageband. Which I have used in the past. So far so good.

Cooltouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I emailed the Auria folks last week, asking if they supported MIDI rewire apps like Notion, for example, and I received a response. Auria currently does not support it, but the rep said that this is a feature they're working on, and plan to include in a future upgrade. Well, I've heard this sort of thing before from developers, but I tell you what -- if they do introduce MIDI capability in a future app, they will have a complete package instead of just audio only. And I, for one, can see much of my traditional DAW setup becoming obsolete, especially if I'll be able to use a device like the iconnectMIDI 4+ with it.

OTBruce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with CoolTouch, directly interfacing with host device allows you to bypass alot of the traditional DAW setups that are common now. I've seen a few apps that can do it, but only to particular device and equipment, not universal, yet...

Most reactions

Latest posts