E eKindom iPF Noob Joined Dec 27, 2011 Messages 200 Reaction score 3 Location china Feb 26, 2012 #1 last night, i looked at all my cases and covers. Looks like I am buying red and black. what about yours?
last night, i looked at all my cases and covers. Looks like I am buying red and black. what about yours?
Crissy iPF Noob Joined Feb 19, 2012 Messages 52 Reaction score 1 Feb 27, 2012 #2 i like black, and my cell phone is black too. did you like red,
J jmbarker iPF Noob Joined May 12, 2011 Messages 179 Reaction score 2 Location Maryland Feb 27, 2012 #3 Black (leather).
S scofield iPF Noob Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 10 Reaction score 1 Location china Mar 2, 2012 #4 black is best, and must be single color
seikooc iPF Noob Joined Aug 30, 2011 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2012 #5 Blue smart cover with a matching blue plastic back cover that's compatible with the smart cover. Wanted red but they were sold out when I got my iPad
Blue smart cover with a matching blue plastic back cover that's compatible with the smart cover. Wanted red but they were sold out when I got my iPad