What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What can we add to improve this site?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are looking for suggestions on what we can add to the site or change about this site to make it a more enjoyable experience for our membership.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions or critiques?

BethAsheville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the site and forums. I do have trouble with losing my place when browsing thru people's comments. If you could highlight previously visited entries, as google and some email providers do, that would help me. And if you could display more text in the preview box, that would speed things up for me. Thanks!!!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Johnny , the forum is really clean, and easy to use .... just one point is the spam we got almost everyday ... i don't know if they do that manually or by a robots but this can finish one day to annoy many people

Thank's for you're good job

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool, great suggestions everyone, keep em coming! I'll see what we can do about the above.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all the accessories that are bound to start showing up, it might be nice to have a either a forum for product reviews or a new section with full blown reviews from members. What do you think?

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the site and forums. I do have trouble with losing my place when browsing thru people's comments. If you could highlight previously visited entries, as google and some email providers do, that would help me. And if you could display more text in the preview box, that would speed things up for me. Thanks!!!

Ditto... :)

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Johnny-this is a great forum. People are respectful and helpful. I would second the idea for an auction/classified section.

Brhon

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
one things can be not bad , is receive only one email instead as so many like one by subject ( i dono if it's possible)

i will be in line for auction/classified

Most reactions

Latest posts