What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What brand of ipad case are you using?

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow ipad users, I'll start...use to have the viva leather case for ipad2 bought here locally. Then did some research over the internet for more protective cases and found the otterbox. Since we have a 1 year old son who loves to play with our beloved ipad, i decided to buy the otterbox defender series for the new ipad which is also compatible for ipad2 (which is also great if we plan to upgrade for the new ipad someday and can still use this case). I ordered it from the states (amazon.com) since it is not yet available here.

Jrs22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought this case after seeing and handling it in a local privately run apple store. They had a selection of cases and iPads to test them on. There are 3 viewing angle, the magnets work to turn the iPad on and off, and also to hold the cover closed when the iPad is not in use. It's available at Radio Shack.

http://us.cygnett.com/ipad/lavish-earth-3.html

aqui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i used otterbox ver 2, compatible w/ ipad2 at new ipad, its worth every penny, got this w/ coupon code so shipping is almost free.

Most reactions