What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As little as possible...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting ready for bed, my vacation ends in 2 days.:(

Good night!
I wish I had a free day, today. Perhaps you could sleep for me, too? ;-)
I needed 2 hours to calm down and sleep. Maybe you can imagine how I feel right now.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Surfing iPad discussions and watching the Indy 500 while enjoying my inlaw's lake house in Lake Arrowhead, CA. Have a great Memorial Day those who celebrate that holiday, officially or not! :)

Sounds like you really have it good there kwg:) A lake house and on Arrowhead too. Have a good time there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bank Holiday Monday for us Brits. I'm on my school half term holiday as well so cheers to you all. Slightly burnt from yesterday's sun. Oops!
All in a good cause - my garden needed it!
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bank Holiday Monday for us Brits. I'm on my school half term holiday as well so cheers to you all. Slightly burnt from yesterday's sun. Oops!

Morning Hayles,

I hope the sunshine continues beneficially today - down your way.

Our relatives who visited yesterday had just got back from Cornwall. They had some-tan :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Writing here:

image-3798057477.jpg

image-1355126111.jpg

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hey there,

Hope your day is a good one! Of course, you're off to an eight hour head start...

I'm in the bed still....don't wanna get out. Gray, cold and gloomy outside. Just gonna relax with my iPad and get lots of kitty therapy.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Happy Monday as well..nice to also have a day off and not work! Yup...I'll be spending some time working in the garden as well! Enjoy Hayles!

Hey there,

Hope your day is a good one! Of course, you're off to an eight hour head start...

I'm in the bed still....don't wanna get out. Gray, cold and gloomy outside. Just gonna relax with my iPad and get lots of kitty therapy.

Long time no see, Mtnmedic! Nice to see you back...and enjoy your Kitty therapy! :)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Long time no see, Mtnmedic! Nice to see you back...and enjoy your Kitty therapy! :)

Thanks. Have been super busy with LOTS of things in my life. Small stuff, like rebuilding and leading a fire department from scratch, doing a ton of volunteer work, a new girlfriend, dealing with medical issues, dealing with troublemakers in our community, trying to get outside and address some yard work that's slipped behind not to mention looking for work. No rest for the weary....

Most reactions

Latest posts