What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just streamed episode 4 (a week behind down here) poor Sy... oops, don't want to give anything away.

I already watched the Christmas special that was the end of season three, so I already know how everything ends. I streamed it from the UK.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh...I started reading a bit of this and it looks really interesting!!

You already saw Episode 4 of Downton Abbey--can you believe she died!!! Oh my goodness it was so good!

Great series. But I don't think she would've agreed to a home birth to begin with, knowing what she knew from nursing.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Great series. But I don't think she would've agreed to a home birth to begin with, knowing what she knew from nursing.

Absolutely. Then it was Aristo vs Middle class. That episode was so sad on so many levels.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
I just left these TVs running for an hour or two and they ran fine!

Attachments

• image-3754572799.jpg
    image-3754572799.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 133

Beckio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sat on the couch with my dog watching Mumford & Sons: The road to red rocks DVDand writing this on my ipad :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely. Then it was Aristo vs Middle class. That episode was so sad on so many levels.

One of the things I found most hilarious was old Lady Grantham's line from the first season -- "What is a weekend?"

I wish it were the weekend now, because Amazon has just delivered episodes six through nine for season three, and I want to watch them all right now, lol.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Drooling over the 128GB iPad 4. Wow! What a lot of movies and songs I could put on that!
I was also looking at the Microsoft pro and seeing that their version only has 83GB? So!!! I'm assuming that the iPad 128GB will have about 120GB FREE!!!!! Hmmmmm? Which one would I go for? Lol. Now to look at the prices?
£639 wifi and £739 cellular.
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Last edited:
Reaction score
Buying this 1956-7 black and white console TV off gumtree, here is a pic of the telly

Attachments

• image-2458333701.jpg
    image-2458333701.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 131

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nathan the ipad lover said:
Buying this 1956-7 black and white console TV off gumtree, here is a pic of the telly

Gosh, Nathan, that's some cabinet! When you have it in your possession, why not post a pic and some words under the Post your old technology thread?

My recollection of first watching the television is from way back in the 1950s. My grandmother bought a set with a very small tube and built in a fairly small wooden cabinet with doors to hide the screen when not in use. All on offer was the BBC - there was no commercial television.

I remember we were fascinated by short infill television pieces called Mr Left and Mr Right - a pair of white gloved hands which would carry out various origami exercises against a black backdrop. :)

EDIT. I was going to let someone else Google "mr left and mr right" BBC. However curiosity got the better of me. The hits open up some fascinating nostalgic stuff. I leave it to you to enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Drooling over the 128GB iPad 4. Wow! What a lot of movies and songs I could put on that!
I was also looking at the Microsoft pro and seeing that their version only has 83GB? So!!! I'm assuming that the iPad 128GB will have about 120GB FREE!!!!! Hmmmmm? Which one would I go for? Lol. Now to look at the prices?
£639 wifi and £739 cellular.
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

I'm guessing that many people who get Surfaces want to use Office. Surface also allows the use of SD cards of up to 64 GB each. Different customers, different priorities.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Drinking coffee. Watching wildlife. Dang those squirrels are fast.

image-1966192176.jpg

I didn't even get the focus right!

Most reactions

Latest posts