What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're heading for a milestone yourself, leelai, less than 400 posts to go before you become the top poster on the iPF forums.:)

Yes, we will be able to see that happen in about a week or less when Leelai becomes the top poster!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Yes, we will be able to see that happen in about a week or less when Leelai becomes the top poster!!

I believe it's 347 posts to go as of right now.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
You're heading for a milestone yourself, leelai, less than 400 posts to go before you become the top poster on the iPF forums.:)

Well that will be bitter sweet....;)

I like seeing Tim's name there and really wish he was still here.....

Would rather not beat his record really!

It will be a milestone though! ;)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully we'll all still be around to celebrate. The forum has quite a few regular posters now, and with a constant stream of new models to chat about it can only get better. There's certainly no danger of stagnation.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
I feel forgotten

Don't worry, Amy. Today is a special day for some of us. Our friend just got a promotion, and we are very happy for her. It doesn't happen very often. And the people who left for one reason or another are still very special to those of us who knew them while they were here.

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
staticmap

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
In Saskatchewan we don't change our clocks, the province has been on permanent daylight savings time since 1964.

How do folks find that in general Scifan? Do they prefer it to changing the time twice a year?

Parliament here has been debating on and off whether to keep to BST all year round.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:

I wondered why we have Super Moderators ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Don't worry, Amy. Today is a special day for some of us. Our friend just got a promotion, and we are very happy for her. It doesn't happen very often. And the people who left for one reason or another are still very special to those of us who knew them while they were here.

I just noticed. Congrats Leelai, the promotion is well deserved. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts