What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered an iPad 4. Tried talking myself out of it, because I'm waiting on a Kindle Fire HD 10" that's on order, and also am waiting to see whether the MS Surface pro will be worth buying next quarter. But I gave into my iPad impulse. Now it'll be a race to see which arrives first -- Kindle Fire or iPad 4.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Just ordered an iPad 4. Tried talking myself out of it, because I'm waiting on a Kindle Fire HD 10" that's on order, and also am waiting to see whether the MS Surface pro will be worth buying next quarter. But I gave into my iPad impulse. Now it'll be a race to see which arrives first -- Kindle Fire or iPad 4.

I just got excited!

Had all intent to buy the next IPad and the IPad mini but now I'm having second thoughts.....who knew they would be released at the same time. I'm thinking to wait until the now next iPad and just get the mini.

I hope you get the iPad first, and tell us all about it! ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got excited!

Had all intent to buy the next IPad and the IPad mini but now I'm having second thoughts.....who knew they would be released at the same time. I'm thinking to wait until the now next iPad and just get the mini.

I hope you get the iPad first, and tell us all about it! ;)

Sounds like a good option to get the mini and then the next full-model. I'm not ordering the mini, but I find it adorable.

I think the next full-size iPad will be a significantly better one than iPad 4.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Sounds like a good option to get the mini and then the next full-model. I'm not ordering the mini, but I find it adorable.

I think the next full-size iPad will be a significantly better one than iPad 4.

I can't help myself and just have to get the mini......

I agree that the next iPad will see a bigger step....or I sure hope it will be!

I'm waiting now for my new iPhone to come through....feels like Xmas! ;)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I was in the Apple store 15 minutes from my house last night. Wondering ... are they here yet.
Are the mini's just behind the Genius counter in the store room - all shiny and new waiting to be unleashed on the universe?

Then the mall's PA system came to life.
"Attention Shoppers, the mall is now closed."

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I was in the Apple store 15 minutes from my house last night. Wondering ... are they here yet.
Are the mini's just behind the Genius counter in the store room - all shiny and new waiting to be unleashed on the universe?

Then the mall's PA system came to life.
"Attention Shoppers, the mall is now closed."

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Boy! Busted that balloon! ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't help myself and just have to get the mini......

I agree that the next iPad will see a bigger step....or I sure hope it will be!

I'm waiting now for my new iPhone to come through....feels like Xmas! ;)

You'll have two cute little ones in the house for Christmas! You can set them under the tree for a family photo, lol.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
You'll have two cute little ones in the house for Christmas! You can set them under the tree for a family photo, lol.

Lol....actually there will be 4 new iPhones, everyone except hubby who has only just opened his iPhone 3GS a couple of months ago! He only uses it for a footy tips competition and that's just finished for the year.......he's a Nokia man all the way. ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol....actually there will be 4 new iPhones, everyone except hubby who has only just opened his iPhone 3GS a couple of months ago! He only uses it for a footy tips competition and that's just finished for the year.......he's a Nokia man all the way. ;)

Family photo possibility: matching outfits for the iPhones and his Nokia in a black sheep case.

Most reactions

Latest posts