What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you currently playing now? :)

nlflint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Illusia and solomons keep, and both quite good games! I would recommend them, as they are a bit more challenging!

Solmon's Keep was fun, I played the demo on my iPad, but I am disappointed there is no native iPad version. It's only made for iPhone so it's up-scaled with a black border on iPad.

I just finished Reckless Getaway with all stars. They did a good job with game play and controls.

Now I'm working on Dungeon Hunter 2 and Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. I also play a lot of minesweeper.

Mr.Strange

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying Avadon: The Black Fortress. Spendy at $10, but it's basically Ultima 7 on the iPad so...

Shameless plug here for Sun Stones - my app currently on sale for the low price of Free. It's a Native-American puzzle game. I'm pretty proud of it.

I'm also loving Yeti Town, Jetpack Joyride (obviously) and Think Ahead.

vassallo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Edited due to external link in the post/see PM Fleur

Last edited by a moderator:

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing spice wars a good game if you like the command and conquer style gameplay. It's a free game I've been playing with for a few weeks and has loads of entertainment definitely worth a try you get to take on waves of enemies with tesla coils and turrets etc and online multiplayer modes 5 * recommendation.

stanimatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had a chance to play Draw something, which is fun! I like how people are always trying to guess what it is I'm drawing since I try to make it difficult so that it's more challenging for the other person, :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm playing Draw Something with my ankle snapper. I think he's beating me!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was playing angry birds space..but I beat it and then realized to have to pay 99 cents for more levels to play..what a rip off not to mention the game is very easy

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
I was playing angry birds space..but I beat it and then realized to have to pay 99 cents for more levels to play..what a rip off not to mention the game is very easy
Yeh I'm not a fan of in app purchases, I do like the game though

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRager said:
Yeh I'm not a fan of in app purchases, I do like the game though

It was ok..not as good S any of the other angry bird games

jakson0100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sort of continuing my adventure in Pokemon White and playing some Mario Party 9 as well.

vassallo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Edited for an external link in post/ see PM Fleur

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts