What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the good food and design blogs?

Eufloria

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm interested in design and cooking:) Does anyone knows any good food or design blogs? Thanx!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I haven't found any good design blogs ao far, I suggest you to google up stuff if you want to know more about design. As for food blogs, I don't know anything. What design are you looking for anyway?

Sent from K48

Ldsdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Design blogs? Haven't a clue on that (in spite of having double-majored in illustration... For shame, I know). Food, however; I'm down with that! (Did you catch that "down with that" ultra cool lingo? You'd think my teen-age daughters wouldn't bury their faces in their hands when I speak like in front of their friends... Oh well.)
Try: copykat.com
this site has really good copycat recipes from restaurants, cafes and fast food joints from all over the U.S. I've tried several of the recipes, and many of them have become family favorites (and that's no small feat in a family of six...). The recipe for cream cheese enchiladas is my personal favorite. This site is awesome.

Thepioneeringwoman.com
As good as the previous site is, this one is my hands-down favorite. (I'm getting hungry just thinking about it)
The original recipes here aren't "copycat" recipes, they ARE five-star restaurant quality recipes, no joke. This babe has a HUGE selection of everything: main courses, salads, appetizers, drinks, snacks; you name it, she has a recipe for it that not only produces REALLY good food (trust me; I'm a guy. I take my food very seriously...), but adds a touch of - I don't know- elegance or class to it as well. Additionally, she photographs every single step or process in every recipe; it's idiot-proof (trust me on that one, too!) so anyone can follow her steps. She also has guest chefs post some of their recipes. You can search the site by dish, contributing chef, etc.
I'm sure this site will become one of your favorites, too.
P.S. at thepioneeringwoman site, do a search for "Pastor Ryan." His recipes for Chicken Tikka Masala, Pasta carbonara ('onara', heh. If anyone here knows Japanese, you know why I'm laughing at that...) Monkey Bread, Mexican lasagna, And home-made spaghetti noodles and sauce are beyond words...

Most reactions

Latest posts